Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Ch. 392 - Kawai-san is

Dex-chan lover
If I get a nickel for everytime a manga Im following suddenly features yuri and then surprise harem/polygamy in this week alone, Id have two nickels, which isnt a lot but its weird that it happened twice.

Dex-chan lover
Komi-san has been consistently fun and/or wholesome but it has been a while since it actually made me laugh out loud. Even the Prime Minister bit, which in Kaguya-sama didn't make me laugh (mainly because I was worried about Japan when Fujiwara becomes the Prime Minister), almost killed me here.

Great chapter.

Well, he did it. He introduced the idea of the throuple, and had the audacity to do it with a character other than Manbagi. I'm well aware the TaKoRu poly shippers like me are in the minority, but if he were to actually go down that route, I think i might just have to burn this whole damn manga to the ground. Figuratively.

Seriously though, surprisingly solid chapter. Of course Kawai plays Isabelle. I'm starting to warm up to her overly-serious hyper-intelligent dumbass schtick now that she's gained a tiny bit of self-awareness, and now that she's not interfering with Komi and Tadano.

Dex-chan lover
What irritates me is that Yamai got like 4-5 chapters to her introduction, with Komi "befriending" her. And EVERYONE hates her. We got stuck with this multi-chapter arc with someone who ends up being Yamai-lite

Double-page supporter
If I get a nickel for everytime a manga Im following suddenly features yuri and then surprise harem/polygamy in this week alone, Id have two nickels, which isnt a lot but its weird that it happened twice.
this manga and?

Dex-chan lover
ngl, if they got married, tadano gets the advantage for marrying two pretty girls

What irritates me is that Yamai got like 4-5 chapters to her introduction, with Komi "befriending" her. And EVERYONE hates her. We got stuck with this multi-chapter arc with someone who ends up being Yamai-lite
except she’s not Yamai-lite lol. she’s a pretty distinct character both design wise and personality wise. is she obsessive? sure — but is she obsessive in the same malicious way as yamai? no

the implication to me was that she had closed herself off to so many people that any time she DID want to open herself up to someone, she just assumed it was love because she had no experience in making friends

Dex-chan lover
Two Words: Restraining Order
Fat chance of that when Yamai hasn't gotten one, and she's even worse. Both characters need to be hauled off by police. Kawai for a stern warning, but Yamai can be locked up and the key thrown away.

Users who are viewing this thread