Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Ch. 392 - Kawai-san is

Dex-chan lover
If I get a nickel for everytime a manga Im following suddenly features yuri and then surprise harem/polygamy in this week alone, Id have two nickels, which isnt a lot but its weird that it happened twice.
Where did you get the first nickel?

Dex-chan lover
Fat chance of that when Yamai hasn't gotten one, and she's even worse. Both characters need to be hauled off by police. Kawai for a stern warning, but Yamai can be locked up and the key thrown away.
Tadano just gives this weirdo Komi's address to her. I mean WTF.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah that was something I really noticed and hate, too. One does not give out somebody else's personal data, like address, phone number, etc., without their permission. To nobody, period. I know this is just an over-the-top gag manga, and according to the mangaka even obsessive stalkers are apparently very funny (they aren't), but I certainly did not like that.

Dex-chan lover
honestly, Kawai didnt seems wierdo until this chapter drop. and there's a chance that tadano give's the address before the proposal or before she explain that it will be 3 of them.

Dex-chan lover
all that work, just to get +1 friend.
I do hope that the author is still gearing for a pure love komi and tadano ending, but I wouldn't be mad if he published a 4 character harem end as well.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone who send Yamai Ren into frustration is good in my book.

Double-page supporter
If you can't beat them, join them, I guess.

Her addition will make their everyday even more interesting. Characters like her are what I like. I'm tired of seeing characters let their losses be the end of it.

Users who are viewing this thread