Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Ch. 399 - 3rd Year Summer Festival, Part 2.

Dex-chan lover
sure let's appreciate the manbagi W but wakai still feels like a forced romance - how is he convicted in his own emotions that he is infatuated with her? there just hasn't been enough development specifically in his character for him to justify a declaration that he is infatuated with her and is interested in being in a relationship

how to know something hype happened, just look at the amount of comments lol

Double-page supporter
"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHH?!" is what I kept hearing in my head.

Rumiko blushing... How I missed that expression from her...

Supporter
Hey I'm concerned that this series was finished with it's main premise as of a few hundred chapters ago and is just limping forward with really weak cliches and their obvious subversions as to put as many couples together in order to keep the serialization going for as long as possible.

Supporter
Wakai is a chad. He’s athletic, nice, and knows how to progress way faster than Tadano even though he’s scared of girls.
We were introduced to Tadano at a really low point in his confidence AND two and a half years younger than this guy. And Mangabi is an immensely more confident object of his affections to deal with. And this guy didn't have a legit second route thrown in to confuse him. It's a straightforward pairing that should've proceeded accordingly.

Dex-chan lover
LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Users who are viewing this thread