Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Ch. 401 - The Buta House.

Man, it all just feels kinda unfortunate to me how this series has progressed over time. Impactful moments were relatively common and I just feel like the series has... lost its way a bit? I don't know, it's hard to not sound like a "the good old days" kinda person but... I don't know, find a way to end the series already. The past few arcs have really just felt like they take away from the first parts of the series. I don't know, I'm rambling, and I'll see the manga through to the end but it's just kinda sad I think.

Dex-chan lover
I don't mind the craziness tbh. They protect Kawai in their own weird way, it's sort of sweet.

Though, if I am being honest? I am getting tired of Kawai. I don't like her.
It is kind of funny that Kawai made more of an impact than Komi's classmates on me.Like her current classmates don't click with me and are really really forgettable.

But her goal of making new friends is kind of disappearing into the void,until it is relevant again I guess.
I really,really like Tadano and Komi getting together,but now I feel it is getting in the way of Komi-sans goal and it was too soon?

Like the last time she had 74 friends in 380 or something like that. We are 20 chapters farther and no progress.

Remember she made friends each five chapters or so in the beginning?

Sorry if I complain so much here, but I can't help to feel that way currently. Also thank you for the translation and everyone who enjoys it to the fullest

Btw unrelated,but when are we getting the Komi season 3 anime? Or is it finished?

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand what this manga is about anymore, really. And I'm usually quite okay with manga being weird for the sake of comedy.

The last few chapters were neither dramatic nor fun. I do hope that the author will take a break, every element in Komi feels so forced in recent months.

Fed-Kun's army
I said I was checking out of reading the series last chapter bc this thing w this girl has become seriously unfunny and uninteresting and I was hoping we could move on to smth else

But I was bored out of my mind and didn't realize it's still about the pig family 😭😔😭😔 I wanna cry about the time I wasted reading this and it's all my gd fault ueueueeueeeeeee

Dex-chan lover
If you wanna know where Ch 402 and on are check out Viz Manga's page.

https://www.viz.com/vizmanga/chapters/komi-cant-communicate

For now, the recent chapters are free to read, and later on, you can get a sub for $2 a month to read in between chapters. I'll probably subscribe when I'm done reading stuff on Azuki and/or when my subscription on there ($5 on Azuki.co) runs out.

Honestly, while their reader is only "okay", Viz's Shounen Jump sub and Vizmanga subscriptions are very cheap, and great values.

Double-page supporter

For now, the recent chapters are free to read, and later on, you can get a sub for $2 a month to read in between chapters. I'll probably subscribe when I'm done reading stuff on Azuki and/or when my subscription on there ($5 on Azuki.co) runs out.

Honestly, while their reader is only "okay", Viz's Shounen Jump sub and Vizmanga subscriptions are very cheap, and great values.
What if im broke? Is there an alternative?

Dex-chan lover
What if im broke? Is there an alternative?
You know what, I totally understand where you're coming from. In that case, I guess you can hope that someone else fan translates it on Mangadex or other sites. If you're careful (and use stuff like adblockers and maybe some sort of noscript) you could try browsing less legitimate sites than Mangadex, but I'm always leery of that.

If you have an Android device, and in particular a phone, I'd try downloading Google Opinion Rewards. That gives you Google Play store credit rewards for filling out surveys. I'm not 100% sure, but you may be able to pay for a Vizmanga subscription on an Android device using play store credit, meaning that you can fill out surveys to "pay" for a Vizmanga subscription for free.

I do this to pay for various manga subs (like Mangamo) or pay to unlock / read manga apps without spending money out of my own pocket. It's also good for in-app purchases in mobile games.

Edit: Also, if you're caught up with a particular series, the newest chapters on Vizmanga (and similar sties, like Mangaplus) are always posted for free for a few weeks. If you can read them right when they come out, you never have to pay. It's why I canceled my Shounen Jump sub. I was literally caught up with everything I wanted to read, so it was pointless to subscribe anymore.

Dex-chan lover
WHERE IS MY COUNTRY BUMPKIN? WHY ARE WE STILL FOCUSED ON THIS CHICK??? SHE'S EATEN WAY TOO MUCH SCREEN TIME

Dex-chan lover
WHERE IS MY COUNTRY BUMPKIN? WHY ARE WE STILL FOCUSED ON THIS CHICK??? SHE'S EATEN WAY TOO MUCH SCREEN TIME
I KNOW RIGHT. I AM SO FREAKING TIRED OF HER! I CAN'T STAND HER TBH.

is kinda getting boring. There is too much focus on Kawai lately in my opinion and I am not even sure how close Komi is rn to having 100 friends (last time was 74, but who knows by now?). Her romance with Tadano also got kinda stale.

I really l love the manga though,don't get me wrong. But the classmates from the third years are forgettable and I feel like everything was more interesting in the second and first year somehow.

Thank you for your interest in VIZ Manga! Unfortunately this content is not available in your location.

I ain't downloading a shit app just to subscribe to something so I can read shit on my PC. I got the SJ sub since I could do it through the site, but the viz thing can lick my taint clean.

I'm gonna yohoho myself to these chapters.

Dex-chan lover
its such a hassle downloading every chapter from nyaa compared to mangadex..but welp...nyaa already has chapters up till 410

Users who are viewing this thread