Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Ch. 454

Staff
Admin
chapter

At this time, only fans in the USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand can read free VIZ Manga chapters or subscribe to access the VIZ Manga digital library. If you live in a country that isn't on that list, you can contact Viz via this link and express your interest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Contributor
454 chapters god damn
I haven't read this since like chapter 120-150ish and you're telling me this piece of shit is still going on?
author must be dragging his heels through concrete mixed with adamantite
I believe they got together at this point. Unfortunately the manga isn’t about their relationship but Komi getting a 100 friends

Dex-chan lover
I get that it sucks if you can't legally find the ting that you want. But if you were able to get as far as here in the past you can find what you need even if you can't go to Viz. People are still doing the thing. I believe in you.

Group Leader
giphy.gif

yo ho ho back on the menu boys.

I have forgotten about this, because it was dropped.
I thought it became too boring for the translators, but no, some shitty publisher had to licence it.
I have already found all the missing chapters and will read the out of spite (when I have nothing better to do).

Ore

Dex-chan lover
454 chapters god damn
I haven't read this since like chapter 120-150ish and you're telling me this piece of shit is still going on?
author must be dragging his heels through concrete mixed with adamantite
Same feelings here. I even bought the first 7 volumes to support the author only to see the series fall off a cliff in every regard. Changed drawing styles and the story is absolute trash.

Users who are viewing this thread