Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Ch. 454

Dex-chan lover
So that makes it okay? I don't see your point.
Not okay per se, but the point is that that alone isn't much of a reason not to use a subscription (whether Viz or anything else). The content to price ratio of the Viz subscription is pretty damn good compared to others... for those that have access to it.

I have forgotten about this, because it was dropped.
I thought it became too boring for the translators, but no, some shitty publisher had to licence it.
I have already found all the missing chapters and will read the out of spite (when I have nothing better to do).
Can you give link or website for the chapters?

Dex-chan lover
I'm willing to fucking pay for the damn subscription fee for this manga, that's how far I'm willing to go for this series. But fucking hell, at least make it accessible to read it. I'm more mad about the fact that this is region locked instead of officially licensed. Back then I didn't have a card,
Neither did anyone in my family had one, but now I'm willing to go as far as to even be willing to pay for this series. The story did might've fallen off, I've read it till chapter 250 to maybe 350, I can't remember. If this got a third season, I might be interested in this again. Can't even find the physical volumes, anywhere in this god damned piece of shit city. I have to go to external sites even after I'm willing to pay because region locked is a stupid thing

Users who are viewing this thread