Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 17 Ch. 225 - I'm okay

Dex-chan lover
I for one ship making this as gay as possible; Komi x Manbagi + Katai x Tadano.

Harem route: makes girls happy, Tadano don't need to choose, no conflict = kinda boring.
Yuri route: interesting, also makes both girls happy, there's a chance of Tadano suffering for being so dense.
Yaoi route: it's compatible with the yuri route: Komi × Manbagi + Tadano × Katai.
Najimi route: the route no one expected.

Make this harem. Ahhhhhhhh. This is the one manga that really really deserves a harem ending. Damn Manbagi in last few chapters is just awesome.

Dex-chan lover
Next chapter gonna be Komi San like

Yes may be mine, but I’m still yours

Dun dun

Dex-chan lover
Lmao the thing about a harem ending is that it’s not like he can marry both. We’ll just have to have faith that this can move forward with their feelings being expressed properly and tadano making his decision clear as well.

Imagine if somehow this series extends into their college years. I’d be so okay with that o_O

Dex-chan lover
I started reading this again after a long hiatus because of the confession. If the author now backpedals I'm dropping the series for good.

Dex-chan lover
Some questions that have nothing to do with this chapter. Do they change classes around April next year? Are festivals traditionally in November? In all countries with severe winter does the school year start in one year and end in another?

Users who are viewing this thread