Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 17 Ch. 225 - I'm okay

@In_The_Nightside_Eclipse When it comes to the human psyche it always differ from case to case. You can't take one example and use it as a blanket statement. Sure, as an adult, one would see teenage love as "not worth the drama". But take in mind that the characters are teenagers, it's the phase where most healthy people are mentally unstable. In the case of Manbagi, she's have been potrayed to be an emotional person. Add toxic positivity to the equation, and boom you'll have a ticking emotional bomb.

I hope the romance will progress after Manbagi's suffering. I really hope something even more dramatic won't happen. Oh, dear Komi-sama please hear my prayers.

Fed-Kun's army
Just realized how beautiful komi was because of the last page

If Komi backtracks next chapter and we have 50 more chapters of misunderstandings I'm going to lose my mind.

Also why are people asking to make the story actively worse by turning it to a harem?

Next chapter will be a deciding moment on whether or not the authors a hack or amazing. Lets hope we dont get some bs

Fed-Kun's army
We already have chapter 75 as some assurance, but i still worry for editorial and trope-ical interference.

Dex-chan lover
Manbagi-san wa Komyushou Desu: You Are (NOT) Okay 3.0

Don't jerk us around author-san, either make it a harem or end her suffering in one or two chapters, as quick and painless (not holding my breath here) as possible

Even the chapter tells me to look out for the next chapter, oh well. I was going to do it anyway, but why thank you dear chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread