Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 17 Ch. 226 - Someone like me

Aggregator gang
False hope is really painful..

But she will learn.. hopefuly.

Lmfao @ the comment that Najimi immediately shows up next chapter, whoever made that really understands how the author thinks

Aggregator gang
@yarielist
j49qusdgk9311.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
my god I can't read this chapter I just skip to the end

Fed-Kun's army
Is the way Tadano has acted towards Manbagi, even when he has feelings for Komi-san, considered a case of him leading her on? Or was it just unfortunate that Manbagi took his kindness as a sign of him being interested in her?

When this sort of development occurs in love triangle stories, I always try to imagine the opposite: If a girl acts friendly towards a boy, it does not mean she has feeling for him, but when the boy innevitably confesses and the girl refuses him, for me it feels like the girl should have realized how the situation might be seen from an outside perspective and tried to resolve it before it reached this point.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that Tadano is at fault here for not taking the social cues from the way Manbagi was acting and let the situation devolve into this, especially since he's been shown to be really perceptive about this sort of stuff.

What do you people think? I'm never sure how to feel about love triangle resolutions and misunderstanding in manga in general.

Dex-chan lover
this is the most expressions i've seen from komi and it's making me feel confused

Dex-chan lover
YOU ALL ASKED FOR THIS. IS THIS THE PLOT YOU WERE LOOKING FOR 😩

Its decided boys let go the yuri route.
Tadano its not needed anymore.

Next chapter is the moment of truth....Is this Author a hack or not.

Will she progress the story by telling the truth, really coming to terms with her own feelings and ending this pointless love triangle or..

Will she get embarrassed, lie and Tadano happens to hear it furthering his delusion that there is nothing between them for a 100 more chapters.

Don't get me wrong, this interaction between Komi and Manbagi is super important, but I'm just super excited to see Princess Tadano

Users who are viewing this thread