Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 17 Ch. 226 - Someone like me

Dex-chan lover
O4H4Svz.jpg

CAN WE TAKE A MOMENT AND TALK ABOUT THE FACT THAT KOMI WAS STANDING THERE AND TALKING LIKE ACTUALLY TALKING!

Yeah, it was short responses, but she wasn't freaking out, she wasn't stuttering, she was calm and composed..!
Our baby girl's come a long way and the fact that she's able to set aside her anxiety to help a friend... Ahh, I can't! q_q

@MagiciansBlack I think that manbagi came to like tadano cuz of his kindness and didn't thought he was being kind to her due to him having feelings for her so tadano isn't really at fault here and this isn't that type situation, Manbagi just fell in love with that aspect of him (and him as a whole). But I do agree with the fact that tadano being oblivious about it and letting get to this point is incredible since that's his whole thing
At the same time Manbagi was giving him mix signals (being kinda rude and then just having fun around him) we know how things really are since we have access to her thoughts but that shit is kinda confusing
Tldr: idk it seems to me everyone has something they could have done better haha

"Don't work about the play, I'll figure something out"

He's going to crossdress isn't he

Dex-chan lover
I THOUGHT I WAS PREPARED. BUT YET HERE I AM, A SHELL OF A MAN I ONCE WAS...

Dex-chan lover
@NthML I think it's kind of normal for Tadano to be oblivious about it tbh. Even in real life it's easier to notice when something's going on between other people, but way harder when it involves yourself. You tend to dismiss things as if you were overthinking it.
At least that's how it was with me in high school.

Dex-chan lover
Tadano didn’t lead her on. She fell in love with him for who he naturally is since he’s nice to everyone and his personality was who she as a person found a lot of comfort in. The issue is he sees her as a friend and didn’t think much of her asking him to walk around at places, most likely because of his own self awareness as an “average” and “boring” person. Her falling for him would never have crossed his mind but as he said before, he’ll face anyone’s feelings head on if he was confessed to.

And furthermore because of her catching feels it seems she was the only one who didn’t pick up on the connection between tadano and Komi. Everyone by now has given these two space but only manbagi innocently kept pining after tadano. It’s sad and thus the tragedy once everything is out in the air starts.

@MagiciansBlack Can't really blame Tadano tbh. Tadano is just a friendly and kind person from my perspective and of course he doesn't realise from all Manbagi's act that she has feeling for him. And Manbagi should already know that Tadano and Komi had many interaction between them (i'm not trying to blame Manbagi for this) and she should already prepared what gonna happened beforehand. I'm also a friendly to everyone so if there are girls trying to give me hint that she likes me, how should i know if i act friendly with everyone. If also there a person (example) like you saying it's my fault for not noticing her feeling, i will slap your face on the place tbh..

Fed-Kun's army
Fuck, I just finished reading latest chapter of
Siscon Ani
and I come here and remember what's currently happening. I am even MORE sad dammit

komi : no.. i have my own brother with me so.. im fine.. thanks
manbagi: mind if i confess to tadano?
komi : sure.. go ahead..

[inchend]

Users who are viewing this thread