Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 17 Ch. 227 - Of Course

Double-page supporter
*typing this before reading the chapter and other comments below*
Only 2 hours and over 100 comments. Hmm smells fishy.

Edit: *after reading*
I KNEW IT!

There are too many things to comment;
the unexpected drama role-changing, I thought Tadano would end up as the princess, but they switched it to be the female commoner, and I thought the male lead would be Takarazuka, but surprise! It's Katai!
And for the worse (or the better), Hitomi is watching it! lol

The content of Komi and Manbagi's conversation is pretty much predictable, but I somehow feel proud that Komi can smoothly converse with Manbagi. What a nice development. :')

Fed-Kun's army
@Tehdood Knowing Tadano he's probably avoided giving any real thought to the question so as to not give himself any false hope. He's very conscious of others, but his biggest enigma is himself.

Damn, I don't think I'll be able to read those last chapters without crying once they release in book form...

Dex-chan lover
"HA! you all thought Tadano was going to be the princess, well he's still doing his own role, but with a twist"
"that's not really a twist..."

Double-page supporter
Page 4 copypaste 🤣

https://mangadex.org/chapter/727367/5
https://mangadex.org/chapter/745216/4

Fed-Kun's army
Will be funny if the role play awaken the yaoi side of tadano.

Then the 2 heroines will need to get tadano back to normal.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, Manbagi-san. I like you and all but never ever lie for no reason like that... It is really off-putting for someone that should be your friend...

Fed-Kun's army
tadano stop being such a chad and making women fall in love with you you're breaking their hearts without even noticing

Dex-chan lover
I feel bad for Manbagi, but Komi's been the one since the beginning. I smell an "actual" progress in the later chapters

also Tadano should go "Ora Ora"

abf.jpg

The "Oni Chan" from his sister...She just lost the last hope she had for him.

Damn, Komi being straight here. Actually is it that exceptional to notice "little things"? I never thought of it being a big deal, when doing it.

Double-page supporter
Well they seem get along well about this. Tadano, poligamy is a choice for a reason.

Users who are viewing this thread