Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 17 Ch. 228 - Can't

Dex-chan lover
She has spoken

Is this the start of a brand new arc in which Komi-san is starting to communicate thru words? Hope so

edit: I hate to have some stereotypical trope of love rivals in a wholesome manga but boy do i want Kawaii-san (Tadano's first crush) to come back and give Tadano his own arc of accepting that he is not as bad as what he think he is.

Fed-Kun's army
hareeeem endiiiinnnggg!!!! There is a chanceeee!!!

Also lol TadanoxKatai looks real too haha

And Komi acting like the spoiled girl she some times is in front of someone other than her family and Tadano. That said just how much she has grow and how much she loves Manbagi too.

Good chapter, thanks translator-dono!

This chapter seems kinda redundant since the author’s most likely gonna make Komi win in the end. Hope he has the balls to actually deliver something different instead of generic first girl wins ending number 387...

Ladies and gentelment; we just saw Angry Komi-sama. And my ding dong haven't been this hard since seeing Shikimori-san from "That Girl Is Not Just Cute"

Dex-chan lover
Shouting Komi holy shit!

CyZPPFz.jpg

Group Leader
Well,it seemed not to be a ending, and now there were two confesses in this chapter,(between two girls and two guy.)what am I reading serious?lol,I really need to think through this chapter like one more time. It made a big step,I was aslo wondering how many comments will be released.So how is the relationships going?

@Urappy Nahh..not gonna happen..i also want that to happen but the Komi aura is too damn strong for this..

Dex-chan lover
What the hell is going on?

Komi is having a full conversation?

At first I thought Manbagi was cuck Tadano by being with Komi, but then Tadano shows up in drag.

I'm so confused

This is the hardest setup for a polyamorous ending I've EVER seen. I hope the author has the guts to go through with it.

Dex-chan lover
I think we can safely say that Oda Tomohito has written some of the most three dimensional and realistic characters in manga. I've read a decent amount of manga and I have never seen a more real and relatable trio than these three.

Users who are viewing this thread