Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 17 Ch. 228 - Can't

I have this nagging feeling that Tadano knows / has overheard them now and is being coy and choosing not to act on crushes so as not to ruin their friendship between the three of them.

So this arc didn't solve the matter at all? Well since it's the first day maybe we'll see who he chooses at the dance ? I dont really know but i hope the komi x tadano will start dating at the end of the festival :/ i really like this manga but FOR GOD'S SAKE YOU INTRODUCED THE LOVE RIVAL ALMOST 100 CHAPTERS AGO AND YOU STILL DIDN'T SOLVE THE LOVE RIVAL ISSUE

Supporter
Oh no no, you didn't just put Yotsuba in there... damn you!

Komi talks more in this chapter than the entire series combined I think. And we see real tears and emotions from them.

Dex-chan lover
meanwhile.. something absurd happening in the play..

and as usual.. keeps dragging..

Dex-chan lover
@Garb-edge Mangabi wants to forget about Tadano so that she can still be friends with both of them . Komi said "BItch you won't" because she would feel bad if she couldn't be proper friends with her. So Komi doesn't want mangabi to forget about Tadano because is unfair for tadano if she decides for him, and also because she feels just like mangabi about wanting to still be friends. Then they started talking about why the other is better for Tadano. Then Tadano came.

Dex-chan lover
Before this chapter I was mostly joking when I said this should have a harem ending, but after this one I swear to god if this doesn't get a polyamorous ending I'm going to riot.

I know it won't happen, but jesus christ, COME ON.

Give us the KIIIIIIIIIISSSSS!!!! GOOOODDDDAAAAAMIIIIIIIIITTTT!!!!
Also who is this girl and where is komi? She is talking like crazy now.

I really enjoyed this arc. We got to see so much character development.

What I hope for from here is that this conversation leads to some wholesome rivalry. As they encourage each other to slowly become bolder in order to be the first to have to the courage to properly confess to tadano.

I think that would be a good way for both characters to open up out of their comfort zone.
Especially good chance for Komi to start talking more openly with Tadano and friends. With maybe some flirting and dates in order too keep Magbani from taking her man.

Dex-chan lover
kinda feels like the avatar show with the girl one. 2 friends like the same boy and lez out in the end

Damn I really wah hoping the exact same ending on the drag tadano play to be watched by both girls saying "so that's how it is". I would've laugh so hard 😂😂

Dex-chan lover
Oh god!! Katai-kun confessed his feelings to Tadano<33 Hahahaha XDD Too bad that they just followed their script :')

And it's nice to see that Komi actually admits that she'd be jealous if Tadano was with someone else. I really hope that they can end up together soon...

Dex-chan lover
Them commenters forgetting chapters 103-103.2.
You should learn, kids, people with speech disorder can speak pretty much normally, under a condition that they are one-on-one, they feel very comfortable with another party, and they are not stressed (forced to have eye contact etc).
I, on my part, appreciated Tadano ghoul on first frame. Man, those creatures would roam the school for some time after festival. I also enjoyed Otori smiling stupidly behind those four.
As for Katai, you can guffaw as much as you want, but it's only a gag and these two would not end up dating. If Katai confesses for real sometime in the future, we will have a chapter full of misunderstanding and stupid reactions from everyone, I will have my cringe, but in the end Tadano will push Katai to Katou, and those two latter would be happy together! I can even bet on that.
As for the main event, after mutual yuri-confession their conversation was crumpled, looped and finally it extinguished.

BRUH​

I wonder, how will it progress from now on for these three? My best guess is that Komi will start to push Manbagi gently in the direction of Tadano, and Manbagi will be awkward and tsundereish on Tadano, as usual. And you know what?! It's a YES WAY!!!
Whatever Oda-sensei is preparing for us, as long as it's not yandere perversions or yaoi confessions, I'm looking up to it.
P.S. Angry chibi-Komis were something completely new and amazingly cute. Thanks.

Dex-chan lover
WHAT IF... YURI
EJrNX6WW4AAH8jf

Dex-chan lover
Tadako x Katai is still the OTP this manga needs.

BROS BEFORE WOMENS YA KNOW.

I think she has talked more in the last 3 chapters then all the 225 other chapters combined.
Seems like she can talk when she is either pissed off, or upset.

Can you imagine if she did get married and had kids..

Kid1: oh shit ur in trouble, mom is on a ranting spree.
Kid2: *Goes packing*... if mom is ranting, im done for.

Users who are viewing this thread