Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 17 Ch. 228 - Can't

Dex-chan lover
It kinda makes sense why Katai likes Trapdano, seeing as Tadano was the only one who reached out to him and understood him more than anyone in his whole life. The only thing holding that back was that Katai wasn't gay, so when Trapdano cross dresses Katai understands that the perfect women is probably the only one who would ever understand him.

Dex-chan lover
Oh god, author's going to keep dragging Manbagi-san along?

That's cruel, man. I'm rooting for her but at this point it's pretty clear who that dense motha Tadano's going to pick in the end...

Hint: Read the title for name

Dex-chan lover
DAMN STRAIGHT KOMI
FIND THOSE WORDS
SAY EM

I'm so proud of our girl god damn I'm gonna cry

Dex-chan lover
What a surprise...Komi was doing fine just speaking a lot, didn’t expect her to yell to.

Also, beautiful proof of friendship between Manbagi and Komi.
Considering how they were handling the situation, probably both of them would refrain to speak about it to Tadano (and from confessing too) and they’ll wait for him to make the first move. And knowing him, it will took ages.

And boy, the faces from the ones in the audience that knew... 🤣

Fed-Kun's army
Komi said more words in this one chapter than she did in like... maybe 50 chapters?

And it seems we're either in the harem route or yuri route. Can't tell yet.

I hate this. Like seriously, stop dragging this shit out. We all know the author is going for the Komi x Tadano route and Rumiko is wholesome and deserves better.
But I guess they're gonna have her do some bullshit confession where she gets rejected first -_-

Dex-chan lover
Lol the end credit art showing the girls who only know SUFFERING. Yui, Yotsuba, and Manbagi don’t deserve to suffer T_T

What a great chap tho. Komi yelling was quite a shock

Users who are viewing this thread