Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 17 Ch. 229 - FBI

I find a bit strange that Tadano got entry number 1 and Komi got 2. It don't seems to be the order the characters were introduced. As Komi is in the name of the manga I think she should have got entry number 1.
Maybe the idea was put all people who might like him together, so the entry order would be Komi, Manbagi, Najimi, then finally Tadano. As it would be strange, Tadano got first then the girls and Najimi ended after him.
By the way, Najimi in a dress is quite cute. I already know it was blue haired, but I still imagine it being blonde.

Dex-chan lover
I'm so happy about this side-story content!
This one of those rare exceptions in manga where I actively enjoy the side-stories and side-plots. Especially with the high tension from the last chapters. Also a great moment to announce the character poll.
Great work! This manga keeps on being satisfying in every way!

Dex-chan lover
I protest. If the Rei Bear is a character, why not Tomochan? One day Komi has to know that Tadano chose Tomochan.

Fed-Kun's army
q5.png

NUDIST BEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAACH!

images

*Ping Pong Circulate intensifies*

Dex-chan lover
Now that you mention it, isn't weird that we can't vote for crossdressing Tadano chan?

Dex-chan lover
of course the Blueballs Institute of Tempering Cockblocking & Hindrance (BITCH for short) is run by the worst girl in the series

Dex-chan lover
I tell you, she's jelly
that's it
the four eyes wants some but gets none
and she's jelly
more jelly than Spongebob's biggest catch

Aggregator gang
I just realized something after seeing the characters in the vote. Number 47, that Knight-like girl. we never really get a full introduction about her at all(or maybe I forgot)

Kiyoko-chan haters begone!

Also, I swear there'll be a riot if my boy Kometani doesn't get a good spot on the poll

Users who are viewing this thread