Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 17 Ch. 229 - FBI

Dex-chan lover
Bloody fun destroying arsehole group. 20cm space? Go overeat a pudding. They commit actual physical assault (not talking about the last part, talking about all the other bashing in the chapter) and then pretend to be in the right?

At the very least, if they were in the discipline committee they should be removed from it.

Plus, this is during a festival at school. Go ruin your own fun, not others. If it was kissing, that level I might understand, but this is too extreme.

Supporter
@Wexmajor I'm wondering as well. Wouldn't be surprised in the slightest.

@KazumaLee94 I really wish everyone stopped thinking actions like FBI's in this chapter are fun or interesting 4 dacades ago. Maybe it was funny back then but I really fucking doubt it.

I binge reread this recently and I have no god damn idea who she is.
EDIT: Googled, found out, can only care less. Actions like this were boring before written medium. It should've been forgotten.

Dex-chan lover
God it's like the author is purposefully trying to make this glasses character as annoying as possible

There are already 6 Komis include. How am I supposed to fit in Rei, Manbagi, Tadano, Tadano sis and other classmates as well?

Dex-chan lover
Yamai got number 5?? In what universe does this chapter exist in?

Dex-chan lover
I gave Naruse a vote in memoriam because any dude who gives his life while setting sweet Ase's heart racing deserves a mark of honor on their grave. After the Golden Triangle, I made sure to vote Kometani for his commentary and Yo-yo girl for her leering faces. Plus, KomiDad and, of course, the real heroine of this series, Onemine Nene.

Dex-chan lover
Good chapter after the dissapointing conclusion of the previous one

Users who are viewing this thread