Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 17 Ch. 229 - FBI

Exactly, this is how people who h***h***s in public should be moderated, indecency shall not be tolerated.

Dex-chan lover
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
@legaecy
Given the premise of the manga, Komi-san being the most popular student and admired by everyone that meet her, it would. Kinda, it would still not be bad.

Dex-chan lover
@Fernaldi01 thank you!!!

Even with all these characters, there's a few missing... Well, too bad XD at least we know that the mysterious faceless knight is called Kishi Himeko

Fed-Kun's army
It would be kind of a bold move to kill the guy for real. It wouldn't be bad but this is a family friendly manga (except for the time when Tadano was kidnapped)

Aggregator gang
Look. Kiyoko is pummeling the guy that her, sort of, girl-crush has feelings for. If Kiyoko was a guy, we would find the behavior appalling, or at the very least pathetic, but since Kiyoko's a girl, and "certain" people on this site would rather have Shibuki develop feelings for Kiyoko instead of Naruse, we're supposed to find it endearing and humorous.

Wtf Yamai got 5th place?! I would rather choose Shousuke rather than her. I wish Hitomi got top 5 ;(

These aren't the popularity rankings these are just all the characters that you can vote for.

Dex-chan lover
The one character I can't stand in this manga
Worst arc, worst character

Can truck-kun please isekai her out of this manga?

Double-page supporter
For god's sake people its an announcement poll, not the polling result. You can vote online through the link by @fernaldi01

Dex-chan lover
@spaztic @Kagamimocchi

Nope, the voting's just begun. That was just a list as a presentation of all the characters you can vote for. Yamai's 5th just because she appeared pretty early in the series.

Users who are viewing this thread