Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 17 Ch. 229 - FBI

I can't believe Naruse is fucking dead.

Also that top characters poll is gonna be awesome.

Double-page supporter
I'm disappointed that so many people didn't bother to actually read the rules of the contest... there's even speech bubbles next to the characters on the first 2 pages to indicate that these are not the results.

Also... that's some amazing gore dripping from the BONK at page 9 already.

Dex-chan lover
@KazumaLee94 well, I'm sure we're not supposed to believe that she's really hitting him to the point of bleeding either, but yeah, she went too far anyway. I'm a yuri fan btw but I prefer Yamai and the chuunibyou girl (that the author seems to put together more often) because, I can't sympathize with characters that you have to try too hard to make them at least smile... Like the clean freak, she's just not fun.

FBI!
Inferno-Cop-1-640.jpg

Imagine having a character that isn't moe-shit and actually has a personality that you don't find attractive so you trash on that character because your taste is shit. Imagine.

@Runnick ohh I see.. Thanks for correcting me. The way they put 3 characters bigger than the rest making me think it's the result poll already, lol

Double-page supporter
@SirBernardOftheValley Imagine actually enjoying a character whose whole thing is being an abusive asshole to the guy her crush (that she's too chicken to confess to) likes and trying to ruin their budding relationship out of spite? Truly that would be the epitome of shit taste. Especially when they're the same tiresome "LEWDNESS AND ROMANCE IS FORBIDDEN BECAUSE I SAY IT IS!" honor student type of character mangas have included as a reason for cockblocking ecchi scenes or romantic progress.

Dex-chan lover
ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA

Poor dude is dead lmao

Dex-chan lover
@SirBernardOftheValley
What the hell are you even talking about?
This manga if full of non-moe enjoyable characters with various personalities.
I have zero problem with Najimi or Yamai for example.

Isagi is just annoying to no end while having zero redeeming feature.

Users who are viewing this thread