Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 17 Ch. 233 - Festival Date 2

Dex-chan lover
What?! Oblivious MC is evolving!

Congratulation! Your Oblivious MC has evolved into Not So Oblivious MC!

Contributor
I think I figured it out.

Tadano is not dense when it comes to regular social interactions. He’s only dense when it specifically comes to romance, since he’s so ordinary that he would never expect any girl to fall for him.

Dex-chan lover
I have never pushed for a harem ending more than I have for this manga

Dex-chan lover
oh fuck off author is clearly ruining manbagis chances and it poses me off
this is clearly a chapter to softly get manbagi away and let tadano and Komi romance start and is a shit chapter for how blatant it is at doing it

Dex-chan lover
Tadano is no longer a perfectly average, everyday man. He's got an incredible talent as a trap.

Also, I want to see Komi's face after she takes a bite.

This is why I prefer Uetsugi (go toubun) as a MC to Tadano. Tadano is just like other MCs, he being dense in romance is just a tool to keep the story going. Dude can’t even realize he has the two best waifus fall for him, even though he spend most of his time being w them. Also Poor Manbagi

Fed-Kun's army
OH GOD HE'S BEGGINNING TO CATCH ON SOMEONE SOUND THE ALARM

Fed-Kun's army
finally Tadano! finally, you´re realizing that Manbagi and Komi-san are in love with you.

Fed-Kun's army
The saddest thing is that once this festival arc ends, we'll probably never see best girl Tadano for a long time.

Dex-chan lover
you know when you find something so messed up your moral alarm is ringing so hard it's like defcon 5, but you like it despite all the logical denial your brain makes?
a11.png

Users who are viewing this thread