Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 17 Ch. 233 - Festival Date 2

Double-page supporter
God, I'm begging you, give me the poly ending (some of you may call it harem ending. Call it whatever, for me there's a distinction)

I'm hoping desperately

Fed-Kun's army
Perhaps Tadano still has(had?) yet to overcome the rejection from his chuunibyou period, maybe this is what he needs to get his self confidence back.
Then he'll get the girl

Double-page supporter
Ah man I think Tadano's brain is just a little slow. And by a little I mean he is fucking metally disabled.

Dex-chan lover
Sigh .... Even if Manbagi is still trying .... Cmon author is this really necessary ? Your good conscience didnt win over your greed of milking this ? Its too sad, Manbagi stands no chance this isnt a love triangle at all its a slaughter were the Manbagi fans are the ones getting slaughtered.

Even when Nibbagi gave him the hint, our chad's thought was still about Komi. Sad

Aggregator gang
I feel like he would have known Komi and Rumiko's feelings if it's not for his complex over how normal and average he is. He always thinks no one is going to love the ordinary guy like him. Komi is starting to grow and I think the same goes for Tadano as well. He needs to know that he also has the rights to love like everyone else.

Supporter
first of all... IMPOSSIBLE for one girl, anyhow friendly she might be with the second girl, to cheer on her when they like the same person... IMPOSSIBLE I say... nothing like that can ever happen, not in million years... and damn he is so dense... he lacks pair seriously, thinking he is out of the league all the time...

Dex-chan lover
So girls are progressing and this dumbass is regressing. Is this really necessary to make MC this dense in order to move plot\maintain status quo? I mean, author is pretty creative, could he come up with some better ideas than dumb MC?

Users who are viewing this thread