Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 17 Ch. 234 - The Afterparty

Nep

Dex-chan lover
With childhood friends like these, who needs enemies?

Dex-chan lover
Manbagi corpse will make a fine foundation to what will be known as Tadakomi

Here come the people who don't understand two people of the same sex can be friends without a romantic interest.

Dex-chan lover
The amount of dynamic in this first half of the chapter was so hectic and amusing. Then you were soothed and gushing at the wholesome friendship in the second half. Komi san is such a good series that sticks to that theme of komi making and cherishing friends and a part of that is dealing with clashes like liking the same guy.

People call this dragging which I don’t really feel about it. This “drama” was placed out in the open between the two of them and we got a proper development between them. Tadano on the other hand will remain as tadano just like najimi will be najimi since he didn't have participate as much in this 'development'. There is nothing forced besides some moments made for minor convenience sake. This series started as a SoL comedy and it has remained as such. For it to dive into romance and stay in romance mode for too long doesn't fit the overall theme of the series.

Double-page supporter
This chapter is for all those of us who had forgotten that this manga isn't about Tadano and his love life, but about Komi making friends.

Dex-chan lover
for those that are forgetting the series isnt about the tadano x komi romance. komi is the main character and from the get go the goal was to get her 100 friends. she only has about.... i think at the end of this chapter its at the high 60's? we are in the home stretch sure but the end is still far from being a reality.

Dex-chan lover
Oh geez, author's really going to stretch this out? No matter how much I wish Manbagi to win, we all know whose name it is on the damn title...

Users who are viewing this thread