Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 17 Ch. 234 - The Afterparty

Double-page supporter
There is a small part of me that wants Tadano to go out with Rumiko first( because she would end up asking first and Tadano is kinda a pushover), realize it wouldnt work out, end And make complete, then Tadano and Komi go out.

But I want Tadano and Komi to go out right away more.

Aggregator gang
You know it's weird that people take Komi and Rumiko's friendship and construe that as "yuri".

I'm just saying assuming two people of the same sex are gay if they're close friends used to be considered somewhat homophobic and bigoted. You know what I'm talking about; when some chunder-brain talks about two guys/two girls who are good friends saying "Those two always spend time together. What are they, gay for each other?"

I guess standards change when it comes to fictional characters one ships. It's still weird though.

I also don't think that a poly/harem ending is in the cards for this manga (that's what doujins are for). Realistically speaking, it's either going to be TadanoxKomi or the "always popular" ambivalent ending where "you decide what happens after The End".

Aggregator gang
All the things she said, all the things she said
Running through my head, running through my head

This is totes going the yuri route innit?

Dex-chan lover
I'm still being a Komi-Tada ending, but honestly, the interactions between Tadano and Manbagi seem more relaxed and natural. He even cracked a light joke with her in the previous chapter. I can't remember him doing that with Komi.

Fed-Kun's army
Nice job for the author adding some cushioning here. We all know one girl will be hurt but at least the friendship will stay intact.

Dex-chan lover
Ya know

Even though Komi is the main gurl and literally title girl

Manbagi is so great that I wouldn’t be shocked if she actually won

Woowee

It’s like 55% - 45% chance right here imo

Dex-chan lover
As far as I've seen,there are 4 kinds of people.
-The Yuri addicts.
-The Polyamorous people.
-The Harem Hopers.
-And everyone else who remembers this manga is mostly about friendship,not just romance.

Double-page supporter
tadano gets arrested, looks like it's full steam ahead for the yuri ending after all ;)

jokes aside tho THIS IS SO WHOLESOME i love their friendship so much 😭

Users who are viewing this thread