Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 17 Ch. 234 - The Afterparty

Man, yurifags and fujoshi's can ruin just about anything. Close friends? Nah, clearly they were meant to be more than that, FFS. Careful people, showing any closeness nowadays and you might as well be considered in a romantic relationship. I knew a girl back in HS that would take pictures of dudes and then "pair" them together in photoshop, ugh, creepy as hell. The only reason we found out was that one of her ilk posted a picture on her FB of it.

Still remember when "bromance" was just JD and Turk being best friends, lmao. Hah, how disappointing. Thankfully most of these authors don't care for our opinions.

yuri would be nice but tbh the real best ending imo is polyamore. tanado dating both of them (and maybe komi and manbagi dating eachother but eh)
oh and cant forget about actually yeah i forgot his name i guess we can forget about him

Dex-chan lover
Ugh I am torn between who should win. I get it that everyone always wants harem ending but seriously, I highly doubt that it would ever happen in a wholesome manga like this.
Also Lel, can we not have a Yuri ending. Go read hentai FFS if you need a fix 😂

I think Komi x Tadano will be the end, I mean the manga is about komi, but if by chance komi realizes that she just wants to be friend with tadano (we all know that's not it), only then I can see a Manbagi ending, or they didn't start going out at all, they are in high school, and if everyone wants to go to different places they should do so.

This is all leading up to these two realizing they actually love each other and not Tadano, and then we'll have some sweet, sweet yuri.

Users who are viewing this thread