Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 2 Ch. 26 - I'm Ren! 4

Dex-chan lover
I heard autistic people have this problem: other people assume they can "cure" communication problems by being friendly, and then their relationship will go a certain way. Except when the autistic person does open up, he/she does not magically become a nice person to chat with (this part depends on understanding other people and reading their emotions). And relationship doesn't go the way neurotypical person has fantasized, because the autistic person's supposed personality and the relationship's development was 100% delusion of the neurotypical person. The relationship can turn sour at this point, making the autistic person unwilling to open up next time.

Dex-chan lover
@flannan I mean, I dunno any specific examples for that. But various things end up in similar situations, like people who haven't experienced it themselves making light of chronic depression or such and thinking it should be a pretty easy fix. There are a number of things where you'd really have to go in with the understanding that "this is how it's going to be, this doesn't just go away." If not it's probably going to be a bad time on both sides by the end.

Aggregator gang
I feel bad/sorry for Tadano, Najimi, and Komi had to deal with Yamai the psychotic bitch(ง'̀-'́)ง

Dex-chan lover
Fuck that lol.

Well Komi finally said more then 1 word so that was very cute.

Always nice to see authors flexing their winner and giving us a bunch of different styles for a character.

I don't like yandere characters like Yamai. Here I was happy thinking she would be removed from the story. Damn it

Double-page supporter
Yanderes have the ability to magically conjure up any knives or small to medium sized blunt weapons anywhere and everywhere.

Fed-Kun's army
Just when I was thinking this was a great chapter for acknowledging the shittyness of the situation and making the characters grow, that fucking yandere cunt remains the same.

I still can't understand why people love this manga so much... Fucking annoying

shit, I actually LIKE yanderes and I still hate her...hoping she becomes less awful/disappears

Users who are viewing this thread