Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 2 Ch. 28 - Tough Noodles Full of Oil Bit Spicy and Some Veggies

Dex-chan lover
There's a lot of these little food places in manga that end up sounding like they're run by the Soup Nazi or something
giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
it's like reading a chapter of Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san, and i love it. ra-ra-ra-ramen~

Double-page supporter
I never noticed before, but isn't the guy sitting on the right on page 11 the scout from TF2? He's got the headset and the rolled-up sleeves and everything.

anyone else notice that the shopkeeper is actually speaking but in very tiny font?

Banned
Well, at least Agari got another facet to her character. Not just a doggo any more. This is good. She shone quite splendidly this chapter.

Thank god akari was actually bearable here. In fact, all the characters were bearable! Have my prayers been answered?

@Glomoro That kinda makes sense, since the inspiration behind the Soup Nazi had all those rules for a reason. I've been by that soup place (it's on 42nd on the west side, pretty close to the river) and it's absolutely tiny. You can't fit too many people in there so you need some rules to keep the line moving so people don't have to wait too long in the cold and wind.

@GravityTaxes Holy shit you're right, it is the Scout.

Bless you author, for not forcing an awkward situation with the yandere. The less I see her, the happier I am.
I mean, I like yandere stories. Just not in my fluffy stories.

I wish somebody could figure out what the shopkeeper was saying with that tiny font

Users who are viewing this thread