Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 21 Ch. 270 - NumaBros Tournament

Dex-chan lover
Is Pound mochi before or after the New Year? Will the next chapter be in January?

Double-page supporter
@Acolytus ah but this is the way of a long serialised Manga. Gotta drag things out and timewaste on comedy nonsense and filler arcs, and inflate it with 5000 side characters to keep it serialised as long as possible... woe upon you if you actually desire a plot to progress.

Oh and bonus points if it's a rom-com, because it'll inevitably introduce one or more decently characterised love "rivals" that you could end up rooting for, but woe upon you again if you do, because nobody can ever win besides the girl on the cover/in the title. I'm sure glad I'm on Team Komi, because I'm pretty sure most of the people on Team Manbagi are aware their ship is almost certainly doomed to sink by trope of "main girl always wins" alone...

But yeah, I miss the days of the one shot an early on when it was just "crippling social anxiety girl and plain guy friendship/love story" and not a "5000 characters that are all defined and named after their one singular character trait and that's funny haha comedy, also you can maybe have some of that actual original plot every 25 chapters or something I dunno"... seriously, even Tadano and Komi are charicatures of their oneshot/early serialisation selves...

Dex-chan lover
I'm really done with Yamai side stories. Wasn't feeling this chapter at all.

Dex-chan lover
Yep, finally our knight got a face. And her face is beautiful.
Nice logic for Najimi: if (s)he is put with Tadano, (s)he will not pursuit victory, but will self-destruct for the sake of pulling Tadano with him(her).
Tadano's face through all the chapter was top of the notch.
And mom in cheering squad is funny
Still, delete those whacky people from the series. Especially Yamai

Dex-chan lover
THE KNIGHT PRINCESS COMETH

Also, for once Najimi did something universally acceptable.

IT'S ANOTHER FILLLER CHAPTER. WHAT A FUCKING JOKE THIS FIVE YEARS. ROMCOM MANGA THAT HAVE AT LEAST 120+ CHAPTERS ARE FUCKING SHIT GRAB MONEY AND PEOPLE WHO ENJOYED IT ARE FUCKING SHEEP TARD.

@Whiterunight

Imagine reading this manga for 5 years and thinking that this is filler rather than the actual main content of the manga. And then on top of that calling others tards while being so clueless yourself that you do not know what a manga is actually about after all that time.

Users who are viewing this thread