Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 21 Ch. 274 - End of the Year You Can't Laugh at.

Dex-chan lover
two hundred seventy four chapters, no progression. i dropped it long ago, went to check in every 50 chapters. skipped many chapters, i didnt miss anything important lol.

Dex-chan lover
miss-ter
lmao

on another note, i'd be really annoyed if najimi just went and did that in my house

Double-page supporter
@Damoon
Bruh, imagine skipping every 50 chapters then having the confidence to complain about the lack of progress without making sense of the story lol.

In case you 'skipped' the 1st chapter, the premise has always been komi-san making friends and as far as I concerned the author delivered it. The SoL aspect has always been emphasized with romance as bonus so if you spoke fast progression as in romance sense you will have better luck in kaguya or elsewhere, but other than that both MCs really broke out of their shell.

If you still ain't reading it properly please do us a favor and spare yourself of embarrassment by not complaining in the series comment section you read for free.

@Nihilist1
Ikr The audacity of this bastard.
I wonder how a person can skip chapters on a Slice-of-life/Simmer-type romance manga, like the whole point is that there is more content for people to enjoy. And skiping 10-50 chapters is like hacking some video game to see the ending because "the game play was tedious"
Bullshit

tadano would've permanently become CHADANO if he sent the last message he thought of with the 😘 emoji.

instant way to komi's insides besides chidori

Double-page supporter
Holy shit, gakki no tsukai. I'm never get tired of it. 🤣

Also looking some people who only show disappointment at this SoL manga and didn't realize this master pieces.

I can only say that maybe their age are around 20's and below. as they don't know the golden age era we're experiencing through the childhood. 😂

najimi lost 50 bucks out of this

also, apparently najimi and hitomi have a spanking fetish

Who tf does something like that? Literally the whole point is to enjoy the slow burn development of all the characters. Wtf just stop reading manga at this point jfc

Double-page supporter
@Cosmic_Marshal
I usually ignore that kind of comment, but they've appeared more than usual unfortunately in the last few chapters shouting this kind of nonsense which I fear will scare away new readers. Seriously though I don't mind if they just complain on a specific chapter then drop it right that instant the moment they felt the manga is not for them. Yet they still come here and complain on every chapters, by that point you already know they were a troll.

@heyheywoahohoh
Exactly! You sound like you just figured out what SoL was and some people love slow development, including me. Let people enjoy what they want to read dude.

Users who are viewing this thread