Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 21 Ch. 278 - Boarding

Dex-chan lover
@Nihilist1 yep, that was super relatable. People get nervous just before traveling and even with double checks tends to forget the last place they put something.

also you just know the other 2 steward are dating.
Also NY? where they in a private rich school the whole time??

Dex-chan lover
"it's probably easier to sneak a cocaine than a water bottle into an airplane"
-- Great Philosopher Hannibal Buress

Aggregator gang
I just realised... What kind of masochist would take bunch of teens on an overseas trip?

Dex-chan lover
Unintentional lewd harem hand-holding.
4GS4nob.png

Dex-chan lover
Is Tokyo to New York a non-stop flight? Honestly the first time I flew by plane I got scared, it was a business trip, it was on an A320. Komi and Tadano walking in Central Park would be incredible, only them. We hope that Tadano and Komi will have more interactions on this trip than on the previous one.

Double-page supporter
@Knighto Well since the 1st chapter it was mentioned Itan HS was a private school, so probably some rich trusts fund paid for it. Remember, komi-dad got a black card so I assume the rest is also filthy rich lol

@Kaduufrrj A320 is a short-medium ranged aircraft so it is obviously no that type. They had 3 rows seat configuration in the manga so I assume it is either a 747 or A380, you can fly non-stop or make a quick stop in Hawaii.

Dex-chan lover
@havelmom Probably for a Field Trip, I also had an international trip when I was in highschool but not that far.

@kaduufrrj There are direct flights but they are far from the cheapest.

Double-page supporter
@Kaduufrrj Ooo indeed that was quite a short flight, if we are talking about Tokyo-NY it probably will take 20 hours non-stop flight.

Speaking of flight, my butt got sore even in a 2-hours flight, can't imagine what will happen in 20 hours flight lol.

Users who are viewing this thread