Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 21 Ch. 278 - Boarding

@Nihilist1

No, the 747s were all retired this year. The A380 is not that common, because it's too big for most airport docking facilities. Most likely, if they flew JAL, it's a Boeing 787 or 777, probably landing at Kennedy.

@jrandom42 that's unexpected, I served in some kind of Air control unit ( the air force's one, not civilian's ) and A380 dominated the flight list everyday so I think it's more than common at least where I lived ( vietnam )

Dex-chan lover
I like how Manbagi was still freaking out about the handholding from page 11 to 16.

Double-page supporter
@jrandom42 I forgot 777 and 787 were also 3 rows configuration. 747s being retired from JAL fleet is news to me, it's unfortunate to see such giant must be retired, it was my favorite plane after all. And btw A380 is not that rare, I saw a quite number of it when I am visiting Asia few years ago.

Dex-chan lover
There was so much going on there! Compared to how eventful their flight was, mine are boring in comparison.

Dex-chan lover
@Nihilist1 The first time I flew I was scared, but the others I wasn't. The only problems now are the pressure in the ear and the horrible feeling until the plane reaches the cruising altitude.

Dex-chan lover
Where the hell are they even flying?! Over 12 hours? Direct flight from central Europe to Japan is almost 12, so is that some kind of insane direct flight to US?

Double-page supporter
@Kaduufrrj I always bring a candy or chewing gum for this reason, eat it during take off and make sure to keep chewing the gum or sucking on the candy. It helps your ears handle the pressure change better.

Dex-chan lover
Thats legit wholesome. A lot of people might not realized this, but being a steward/ess is a *lo*t harder and more stressful than in appears to be.

Dex-chan lover
I love Najimi lo/

Author doesn't miss a chance to put Nakanaka and Yamai together while the lily fan is watching

Users who are viewing this thread