Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 21 Ch. 279 - America

Double-page supporter
Ngl, I would've rallied up my class and threw her into a street dumpster or something

Dex-chan lover
Tadano comunication skills are so great that he did get perfect pronunciation after a single shout. To go from engrish to english in 2 seconds is amazing.

@TitanAnteus

Definitely agree. I think it's because US culture is so integrated into world culture that people don't realize how much of it there actually is.

The film industry is probably one of the best examples. Sure, people made movies before it became a Hollywood thing, but Hollywood is undoubtedly the touchstone of the industry worldwide. Ask anyone in the world what they think the best movie ever made is, and they'll most likely choose an American movie.

Just like any culture there's both good and bad aspects of it, but there's definitely a lot of it there.

Double-page supporter
Dafuq is the teacher even doing. Not even scolding the failure of a tour guide.

I accidentally got here and I didn't catch up the chapters yep, so could someone explain me the Art changes? ngl compared to the beginning of the manga, it's terrible

Dex-chan lover
traveling to America in the year 2020
3x

Fed-Kun's army
Jesus christ shake shack at 36th street in Manhattan. I haven't been in the city in forever.
Also good on Komi speaking up, in a foreign language even.

Group Leader
>new york
>giving directions
>holding door
>helpful or polite in any way
this is a work of fiction

Users who are viewing this thread