Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 21 Ch. 280 - Elementary School

Dex-chan lover
I honestly found this to be a bit crap. Rei is generally understanding of other people. We have seen her recognize how others feel. The language barrier doesn't negate that when she still mostly understands.

And yet this is completely out of character. This just looks like a shoved in attempt at this kind of crap plot.

Aggregator gang
Would be nice to have non Japanese English, hard to understand without saying it out loud.

Dex-chan lover
GUM-MOONIN!!!

Hah, I know how hard it is for someone from Japan to communicate in America. I was friends with both of the Japanese exchange students in my grade, and the translator apps don't help as much as you think. I'd like to think I was somewhat more helpful than Myla!

... Not as cute, though.

I still remember trying to run away from school on the first day of school in kindergarten and cried for a good while, since I only moved from Taiwan to the US just one month before school started and didn't understand English. And I remember on the second day of school, a Japanese girl did the same thing because she had only arrived 2 months before school started.
We became good friends after that.

Dex-chan lover
@jimmchanga I can relate to that because of being on the spectrum.

Less of the language barrier and more the communication barrier, if you catch my drift

Aggregator gang
@chojinra
LQ7VJ7I.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Yet again the author clearly doesn't know how shit works in the US. These kids are supposed to be in second grade and they have half-size lockers covered in stickers (but also cubbies in class), they change classes, and have individual desks, and they mail letters at the post office by themselves?

Users who are viewing this thread