Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 21 Ch. 281 - Hamburgers for Lunch

Assuming Shark Shock is Shake Shack, what are the other places supposed to be? Anyone familiar with manhattan know?

@toshi2ga lol I have no freaking clue dude I'm fucking black and have been all over this country. In general it depends but NYC specifically is fucking tame compared to other places. I've seen entire neighborhoods where black people live in tiny dilapidated homes with no installation. I seen places were the all white police force corral latinos like animals and take them god knows where. Heck I've seen places where entire town of white people are basicly unemployed meth out zombies but they all have rebel flags cause their local oligarchs brainwash them to hate others as a distraction to stay in power instead of helping their people like the nazis but stupider. I'll tell you exsatly what say I to some of my family who still live up north. If you think New york city of all places is the worse then you need to travel cause it ain't getting any much better and you might not think it but you sound sheltered.

Agian to all the non americans there also are very nice places where none of what i said applys heck their even better than NYC( that city is cool but expensive and has a lot of old baggage). I would say right now america is at a turnning point where we could either change and have bright future or stay the same and have a dark one.

Dex-chan lover
lmao what happened in here.

Anyways I'm feeling a burger myself lolol.

Dex-chan lover
i skip every page that's not tadano/komi. these side characters are pointless and weird

@AlexanderRage Yeah but the first Pizza resturants was in NYC and other north east American cities not Italy. They were own by italian immigrants from Naples. Before that Pizza was just cheep street food you ate quickly not the sit down and have a whole meal with special toppings and flavors like we have today. That concept is american and was improted back to Italy.
A lot of pizzerias are still owned by those Italian immigrants in New York

Hamburgers and fries are genric american food you can get anywhere we don't consider it special.

Fried chicken is seen as southern but still kinda generic. If your in the south it's better to try BBQ.

Dex-chan lover
author, how did you know i have a "Cute anime girls eating hamborger" fetish?

If I've never seen the atrocity known as Haachama cooking a burger, I'd probably raged about how Kiyoko ate her burger.

Other people waiting to see Komi-san

Me here only waiting for Best Boy Tadano (no homo, yet)

Dex-chan lover
Did... did they really let Nakanaka, Yamai, and SUKIDA LILY go in one group??? They must've known right? right??

Dex-chan lover
(Page 3)
Ah, yes. The scientist way of eating a burger.
You are a big nerd.

Users who are viewing this thread