Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 21 Ch. 281 - Hamburgers for Lunch

@DeusNine

in and out doesn't exist past the midwest
we do however have chick fil a
and it's better than the west
super good

Fed-Kun's army
@Sakisai
YA FOOL. In and Out does exist in the south and the south eastern states. It just hasn't made it's way up to the north eastern seaboard yet. Like Checkers and Sonic didn't exist in NY till like a few years ago.

Anyways, it's funny seeing soho park burgers here. I'm actually surprised the author even mentioned that place. Actually any of the burger places in Manhattan besides shake shack.

As an American, I am deeply offended that these kids are eating hamburgers instead of Grapples, our most iconic food.

Komi: Bites a burger
Literally everyone: And I took that personally

(side note, I wonder what will it look like with Food Wars style after chewing?)

I love how Sukida Lily is always in the background with her notepad whenever Nakanaka-san and Yamai-san do something.
I bet she ships em
And well, I do too.

Fed-Kun's army
Americans are people of culture too. Apparently. Clapping for Komi-San eating her burger is all the proof you need.

Also, cute chapter.

Also, also that girl needs to be locked up for cutting that burger up into segments. How outrageous!

At this point Komi is just a cognitohazard, people that see her are infatuated by her beauty to the point of deification. Like holy cannoli, people around her started clapping just because she took a bite out of a cheese burger for crying out loud. People are also intimidate by her, feeling unworthy of approaching or speaking to Komi, even Tadano-kun has been under her effect until he broke out of it by realizing she has communication disorder... also having death stares probably helped too...

Wow, possibly the worst and most effortless chapter of manga ever released in all of history. I usually enjoy this manga, and I'll write this off as the mangaka feeling burned out from being over worked and underpaid, but holy freaking crap I'd be shocked if anyone genuinely enjoyed this chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread