Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 21 Ch. 283 - Gallery

Aggregator gang
And then there's me; who likes museums, and will merely glance at the art, but read all the plaques.

Aggregator gang
I'm surprised that there isn't some gag about a beauty like Komi-san being in a museum, she'd be gawked at and treated like if she herself were a work of art. And of course she is because she's Komi-san.

This chapter is a solid 8/10, it's really nice to see a Rumibano and Komidano chapters back to back, and also nice to see Komi speaking a lot more often during this arc, really epic that we can see some development from Komi between the first and this chapter, and also she won't have to carry her infinite page notebook so often now.

Dex-chan lover
Two consecutive chapters with no progress, as usual.

Next chapter is the loli san.

How dare someone lewd Komi san.

Dex-chan lover
Chadano being considerate to other dense MC and tried to reset the progress that should've happened in this chapter

Aggregator gang
Next: Is the "reuniting with that girl" going to be Rei? She did move to America...

Fed-Kun's army
One thing I notice is that Komi does not seem to be reliant on her notebook as much as in the beginning, especially when she interacts with Chadano.

And the extra comic is nice.

Dex-chan lover
This manga reminding me that America is known for it's food, culture and museums is... kinda what I needed, to be honest. We're not just a backwards joke.

Dex-chan lover
God I dunno what it is about this chapter but Tadano is really startin' to look more and more like a man. His body's all big and stocky and even his face looks a bit more mature to me.

Users who are viewing this thread