Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 21 Ch. 283 - Gallery

Damn, at this point I don’t know if Tanado is being Chad or dense

And “reunion with that person”!? We indeed are getting our wish of a Rei-chan meeting during Komi’s school trip!

Aggregator gang
@Esax_08 He's not dense per se, back in skiing chapter he managed to figure out ase's feelings to naruse, it's more like self-esteem problem I guess. Remember he was rejected back then in middle school because he was so full of himself thinking that kawai-san likes him. He probably doesn't want to repeat the same mistake with komi and tread lightly.

Can't wait for rei man, it's been one year already!

Dex-chan lover
On page 3, looks like Naruse got Piko'd on the head by Isagi, for what I assume can only be because he was close to Ase. This also means that either a) the plane people let her board with the piko-piko hammer, or b) she bought ANOTHER hammer after landing. Both of which are hilarious

Also Oda you coward draw Najimi's face properly more dammit

Power Uploader
@LE_MALEM Can't be Mona Lisa.

1) That painting is in Paris
2) The pose isn't that one.
3) They are in the Met Museum.

Actually, it's a wink to a painting of Johannes Vermeer, "Study Of A Young Woman": https://www.metmuseum.org/art/collection/search/437879

@RiseOne yep, this kind of person only works in fiction for shit and giggle. Even then they could still be too annoying. And I despise this breed of people IRL too, get tf out of my comfort zone.

Double-page supporter
@Nihilist1 Could you give me a source on the chapter 'Kawai-san' is named as Tadanos previous love interest, because I can't remember or find it anywhere.

EDIT: Nevermind found the reference in chapter 32. Man, Tadano really has changed A LOT.

Users who are viewing this thread