Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 21 Ch. 284 - Reunion

Dex-chan lover
@brokenspear why does it need to? as long as it remains entertaining it should need to make alot of big progression. it is fine for it to be slow and steady

Aggregator gang
Rei is such a great character, she never had a gimmick, she's just a unique person trying her best. She was a breath of fresh air to this series and I'm glad we got to see her again!

Dex-chan lover
Fun as usual, but the whole "100 friends" cliche never made any sense to me. I think social scientists say that you can only have about 6 or so close relationships that are actually meaningful, and the more people you expose yourself too superficially for the purpose of being "friends", the more risks you take. There's a reason why aphorisms like "Don't be surety for a stanger" or even your "friend" exist.

Takes a long time to know who you can actually trust, and even then, people change over time.

ICz8jur.png

Those mouths!

Double-page supporter
How the hell did Mila understand what she's saying when it's in japanese.

Dex-chan lover
@crackid
Matbe she didn't understand what she was saying but heard her name being used a LOT

Rei doesn't really need to speak Japanese to Komi, she can clearly understand English, she could also speak english(but she can't since y'know.. the ol' communication disorder) as what we have seen from the America chapter.

No matter what shit people say about Rei-chan, she's a super cool character and her relationship with Komi is one of the best things in this manga.
Horny weebs need to see that romantic storylines aren't the be all end all.

Also monster gf best girl

Users who are viewing this thread