Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 21 Ch. 284 - Reunion

Wow, finally catched up to all of chapters so far. It has been great. I think I'm gonna drop this manga until the day the we got the conclusion for the love triangle. See ya, folks!

Double-page supporter
@nutman451
Is that so? My comment was referring to his last statement to which I was under impression on what he referred to between komi and manbagi that has been resolved, he responded to your comment but did not bother to correct mine so if what he meant is exactly like what you said, I stand corrected.

Tho tbf tadano does not exactly being kept in the dark completely, the girls already dropped the hints when komi asked tadano if they were really just 'friend' when they are trapped inside the gym (Ch 246) and manbagi sleep talking, he just needs clear sign to proceed by both girls to further the relationship. The test of courage (Ch 160) is the clear proof of this when he was trolled by najimi to kiss the konyaku because he thought it was komi kissing him, he even already prepared to confess at that time lol.

The thing about komi being a SoL manga to the core came from my impression when I first read the manga in early 2017, I read it like I read sangatsu no lion and yotsuba until the hint of romance was dropped when onemine was introduced. Komi making 100 friends is still the main plot driver, that doesn't change, but the fear I had back then when romance subplot was introduced really came into reality, now some of the fanbase judging the manga on how the romance progressed and drop the rest of SoL stuff as filler even the romance itself is meant to be a subplot. It's kinda unfortunate really.

Edit: Fixed some spelling mistake.

What a fucking shitshow these comments section. Can't believe people like this. Well it's a fucking hot garbage. L

Dex-chan lover
That Rumiko panty shot. Is this the first time we've seen this kind of thing in this series? Wait, I feel like I asked this with an earlier chapter, somewhere around the Rei arc, iirc, funnily enough.

Dex-chan lover
HOLY SHIT! ONLY 39 AND WE'RE AT CHAPTER 284?! With this pace, we will never see a romance between Tadano and Komi.

@nihilist1 bruh I've read all the chapters. The misunderstanding I am referring to is the one between Tadano and Rumiko. In the last chapter or the one before that he is still confused as to whether she said she likes him or not.

Double-page supporter
@starlordabs I am sorry then for misunderstanding it, I stand corrected. Though my point still stands like I said before based on the unclear hints both manbagi and komi gave to him and tadano willingness that he actually prepared to give an answer if one of those girl give it a green light. I am sure he already aware of their feelings to him because he is not exactly dense cuz he managed to figure out ase's feelings to naruse during the ski trip when ase dropped the hint, he's just got trouble with low self-esteem when he got rejected back then during middle school when he was still chuunibyou, kinda understandable now if we think that he decides to tread slowly between them.

Fun fact, I don't know if you already knew yet but Oda said he intend to conclude the love triangle by valentine. Manga-timeline now currently is in January so it probably close by now.

Damn. I didn't know that. Cuz some other mangas I read dragged it for so long I thought Oda was gonna do the same. True, his self esteem is probably the reason why this happens. Kinda sad.

The author really wants us to ship Shouko and Rumiko, uh. Or maybe he's laying down the groundwork for an OT3 with Tadano later on?

(Also, Rei and Mila sure are... close, aren't they.)

Dex-chan lover
Wholesome competition is wholesome 😂

Also, important talk? *Gasp*

@whatever42 What was OT3 again? From context I'm assuming poly-route, but I mean the actual meaning. I'm guessing from One True Pair to One True...3... But shouldn't it be One True Throuple or something? XD
Anyway, from the moment a second heroine is introduced I'm always all aboard with the poly-route. Broken hearts suck.

@Nihilist1
Fun fact, I don't know if you already knew yet but Oda said he intend to conclude the love triangle by valentine. Manga-timeline now currently is in January so it probably close by now
Wait, WHAT? Oh...boy...
Wait, you mean in-manga Valentine's? They're like 15 chapters ahead in RAWs, I think. 15 chapters should be enough to advance one month, no? Meaning...it's maybe already resolved?

Double-page supporter
@Tatherwood
Cheers mate, you can see his reply when one of his fans asked here:
https://twitter.com/ooodaaaatooo/status/1262368536682393601

If he really kept his word I think it can happen after a few chapters (few I mean another 5-10 chapters) considering we still have kawai-chan (tadano's former love interest) to think about, I wonder if oda will explore that character. Still, romance or non-romance themed chapters I still come back here, this manga is my most favorite weekly fluff I read since its serialization, I can wait if he decides to hold off the valentine for a while.

I've seen the same people commenting about how garbage this manga this is and how they dropped it; on multiple chapters.
You people masochistic or something?

Users who are viewing this thread