Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 21 Ch. 284 - Reunion

It's like showing off your starter Pokemon to your friend and they also have a starter pokemon

Man with that kind of frindship criteria I have a grand total of 1 or 2

@dirtbug honestly, thats pretty good. Just having one person who puts in the effort to stay friends with you when you don't work/go to school/etc with is great.

Group Leader
Manbagi's pantsu on page 17. LEWD

Also with that friendship criteria, I might as well not have anyone I consider a friend then.

Dex-chan lover
With how the latest chapters are going on rn I'm beginning to think that the main ship is not Komi and Tadano aren't the main ship but it's Komi and Manbagi instead lol

I'm prob gonna drop this. There is no fucking progress man. He keeps doing things and putting fillers. This is worse than nisekoi. At least have the decency to have some progress after fucking 284 chapters. He is still confused if rumiko likes him and doesn't know if Komi san likes him.

Dex-chan lover
@starlordabs

This is a slice of life gag manga. It's meant to be slow paced. There's a lot of focus on other characters and other things than the romance. I think its cool that he's got all these interesting characters. And unlike Niskeoi, I don't hate half of them.

@KLGChaos it's not like i hate these characters. Believe me I like them. But the thing is just as we were getting progress, they went to the USA. Just like that. Like how? I liked her cousin's arc when she stayed at her place it was emotional. Even other arcs too. But I wish to have some semblance of progress between the MCs too. You cannot have misunderstandings even after 284 chapters.

Need independent comic not canon in mangadex since we all know what really happens to Japanese who went out early in New York or anytime in USA.

I hope someone on the internet will make an actual rap battle inspired by this chapter. That would be fun!

So wait, can Mila speak Japanese? One of the first times Rei-Chan was, uh, going off, she was talking to Komi and Mila interjected. Since she had to have been speaking Japanese, could Mila understand her or something?

Also, how long has she even been in the states? It took me a good half year to start getting the hang of English, and that was back in fucking preschool.

Double-page supporter
@starlordabs Wdym there are barely any progress? Komi spoke way more than usual in common conversation now, manbagi got to revert back as herself after moving up to 2nd year, and tadano got his own vote of confidence in leading class compared to the 1st year. The misunderstanding in romance doesn't even exist now after it was settled during the stair talk back in 2nd year festival, did you just skip that important arc?

Users who are viewing this thread