Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 22 Ch. 285 - I don't like it, but I'm not against it. That's all.

Dex-chan lover
If I don't stop reading this immediately, i know I'm gonna get hurt

After reading 12 pages of comments, I guess I'm the only one who thought that Manbagi just raised a death flag.

Dex-chan lover
Didn't she got rejected already during the school festival?
Why the author keeps on piling her sufferings?

Group Leader
After reading 12 pages of comments, I guess I'm the only one who thought that Manbagi just raised a death flag.

Manbagi's going to go confess to Tadano! Oh no, there's a truck coming straight for Manbagi! Oh God, she can't hear us, she has Airpods on!

Can't wait for 5 more chapters of filler before the confession, then Manbagi saying "It's OK if you don't answer me now", then another 20 chapters of filler pretending that the confession never happened until the next development.

Dex-chan lover
Best possible outcome: Manbagi pulls Tadano away from everybody else, she confesses to him, cut to the next scene where they rejoin the group holding hands.

Fed-Kun's army
Purity.png

I like that komi can actually talk now when she puts her mind to it.

If nothing else, she has that going for her

Contributor
Can't wait for this bag of shit to be written out of story after she lands in different class than Komi.

Dex-chan lover
@bastek66 Now I want Komi to be in a different class than Tadano. That would actually make for an interesting story, Komi being separated from her support and having to learn how to finally stand on her own.

Users who are viewing this thread