Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 22 Ch. 285 - I don't like it, but I'm not against it. That's all.

Aggregator gang
I get we gotta do the teen romance shenanigans, because reasons, but I really hope this series doesn't stray too far from its heart and soul. This shit with Tadano is super cute n' all but the series is really about friendship, socialization, and social communication

Aggregator gang
@OsseinMarrow this series has gotten steadily more and more exaggerated and "cartoonish" with its character desigs as it has been going on. I totally see why people don't care for it, but I rather like the silly style

honestly i dislike the way the author writes komi's speech patterns recently. when she does speak, it's incredibly long, and there seems to be no hesitation anymore? i dont get it.

Dex-chan lover
@JonRa I personally dont care. It's fine to me. Again, its subjective. The art has evolved to it being symmetrical

Kinda wish for tadano to go for the poli route by accepting both of them and their feelings with open arm wholesomely. Not that I hate when things go south for any character in this manga but well, who am I to know what future hold.

The former student councel president saved this chapter. I was cringing so hard, but im not going to rant about.

Dex-chan lover
at least they are talking about it and discussing. ya'll forget how this stupid shit goes in manga.

i suspect truck kun+coma strats soon

Komi: "I don't want you to give up on tadano"
Manbagi: "I'm gonna confess then"
Komi:"I don't like that"
Manbagi:
2q6med.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread