Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 22 Ch. 286 - Boy's Room

Dex-chan lover
That's how a couple of pervy clowns can ruin your evening

Dex-chan lover
Okay, the SS Katai-Tadano will never be built. Naruse disappointed me. Everyone in this class knows that Komi likes Tadano and Tadano likes Komi. This class is much better than the first year class, and there is no Yamai.

Dex-chan lover
naru x komi, end
tadano kiddos kinda...wacky tho...yes it is. no one is normal in this series. even, tadano's normallity just... not normal.

Dex-chan lover
And we just purposefully skipped over Tadano. Author really trying to get our hopes up here. I just hope it's not all for naught.

Double-page supporter
@Kaduufrrj How? They bonded nicely during bravery test, especially after ase dropping hints to tadano about ase in ski chapter I can't see any better pairing for than Naruxase. Naruse answered with komi-san is most likely because of his character actually that always centered around him.

@Jayswing103 Nah most of the class already know komixdano is a thing, it's good to finally have another perspective of the gang members about their preferences. Kometani surprised me the most tho, never thought he actually liked that kind of serious girl.

Users who are viewing this thread