Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 22 Ch. 286 - Boy's Room

Dex-chan lover
@doomskull Then leave. If you don't enjoy the SOL stuff, then just drop it. Bitching about it every week is stupid. When I got tired of Rental Girlfriend's bullshit, I stopped reading it. It's easy.

Dex-chan lover
I’m so here for boys-talk

Also Naruse dun goofed by not saying Ase

Double-page supporter
I'm so tired of people mouthing off and trying to insult others feelings and make this series something it fundamentally is not.
Go get your lovelorn romance bullshit fix somewhere else, most of us are here for the lovely friendship shenanigans WITH A SIDE-DISH of bits and pieces of sweet, youthful romance.

The story is not fucking about "CHADANO X KOMISAN YASSSSSS Y'ALLLLLL", and the story with Mambagi isn't just "setting up a rival". It's about how people communicate and relate to each other, both positively and negatively.

It's not that goddamn complicated and I'm getting sick of seeing more than half the people who comment miss the point and loudly protest each and every new release chapter. C'mon guys

Double-page supporter
If the "progress" is too slow for you, or you don't like the "filler chapters", or you think Mambagi only exists to motivate Komi, or all of the above- maybe you don't like this series, maybe it isn't for you, and maybe you should stop wasting your time reading something you only engage with in a whiny, negative way.

Aggregator gang
Bro this guy looks like the guy that plays the guy from Alice

Too many characters in the series now and not enough difference in how they are drawn.

Also I kind hate Chadano. Id rather the focus switch more to Komi and Manbagi.

Dex-chan lover
more focus on boring 1-d characters, why
katai's not much of a man

Kometani-kun with the curveball into isagi, also if this is all filler this is the best filler i could ask for.

Aggregator gang
PqMAMzC.png

Dex-chan lover
@doomskull No, i dont know it. I like everything about this story since the beginning, the only time i thought things were a little annoying was with that fowl mouth girl during the little meeting Najimi made between Komi and girls of other classes, and that was resolved by the end and i liked her.

@Tatherwood And that is the point, romance is here but it isnt the focus, people THINK it is the focus but it isnt. It is a subplot, that only got a little stronger recently but it still not the driving force of the series, people like it i understand... I like it, it is fun seeing these kids and their feeling developing, what people want is an answer, an answer that they think can be made in 10 or so chapter but it can't, because this is a story about characters their interactions, and their conclusion.

And more than anything this is series is a caricature, even if we feel they are real there is no way you can say the people in this series aren't the exaggeration of their respective behaviors (with exceptions), and this is the core of the series, dealing with all the aspects of it the author has to make decisions of fleshing out every aspect of it and people only want focus on one which won't happen and it ISNT difficult to see that won't and gets annoying as fuck to see people not realizing it.

That is why i said that it is good to stop reading and wait because reading one chapter at a time only to bitch how they aren't liking it IS stupid, this isnt love for the series it just stubbornness that gets in the way of enjoyment for them and for us.

Double-page supporter
@Alpha_Salsa I only talk about it because all these whiners won't shut the hell up, they just keep carrying on about how boring this series is. Well, I say to them, why the fuck ya readin' it, then? If one doesn't care for it, one should shove off and stop contaminating the discussions with their whiny bullshit, methinks.

@zekkendo

Thank you for introducing me to Toorigakari ni One Point Advice shite iku Type no Yankee.

I don't think I would have ever come across that little gem of a manga on my own if I hadn't had my interest piqued by the description of it in your post.

Double-page supporter
@Soleca Sorry, what?

download_2.png

Yea if you see here, they are drawn quite differently to me lol

Just because you forgot their name doesn't mean they are all the same, you can call them 'that buddha guy' or 'that stiff guy' and still technically right because it is literally their name in Japanese.

Ok, hear me out... if Manbagi and Tadano don't work out (most likely to happen)...

THEN SHE STILL HAS A CHANCE WITH KATAI-KUN

im just saying

Double-page supporter
And now the readers shipping Manbagi x Katai. GG Katou Mikuni ( Chess girl)

Users who are viewing this thread