Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 22 Ch. 287 - Group activities

Dex-chan lover
Secondary objectives complete. We have Ase + Naruse. Time to combine them. Since they both end in -se, how about Anaruse?
I know full well what I just said.

Aggregator gang
@duongvuduc96 I have to disagree with that, because it's very very doubtful Komi will lose. She's the female lead, Tadano has been in love with her for a long time now, and they've gotten a ton of romantic moments together.

If this was a harem then I could maybe see it, but Tadano and Komi's relationship has been the centerpiece of this series since the very beginning, so I doubt the author would throw that away, especially with how popular Komi is (she was #1 in the popularity poll, Rumiko was #4).

Fed-Kun's army
Damn. A lot of people in here triggered and forgot this manga was about the journey and less about the destination.
Guys, relax and enjoy the ride ffs.

i miss the old art style. i dislike the current one so much that it’s actually making the manga less enjoyable.

Dex-chan lover
I've read each and every comment very carefully, and not a single fricking soul hasn't mentioned about how gorgeous Kometani looks in his suit. What's wrong with all of you guys?

Man I really hope this one was a harem. Such a good cast that you cannot leave any. Poor Manbagi

Users who are viewing this thread