Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 22 Ch. 289 - Naruse-kun and Ase-san

@trenslime I was gonna mention that too, lol.
Also I find Naruse freaking hilarious, but I bet he gets a quick growth chapter. Hope he doesn't lose his over the top personality

The story should change its name to Ase san if it won't even follow Komi sam's story anymore

Dex-chan lover
I knew it, one of these pairs ended up not doing their own activities and followed another pair.

@Doramas I'm pretty sure there are a lot of Asians in NYC. It's a big multicultural metropolis after all.

Aggregator gang
So did he take her bag at the end? She looked at her hands and then smiled so I'm guessing that's why.

That germaphobic dyke is the worst fucking character in this series she not only added nothing but also is written only to slow down the progression and interrupt moments

@Doramas Hey, New Yorker here. It’s a super international and diverse city, so it’s not off to ask someone no matter their ethnicity/race. I think there are about 600 languages spoken in NYC. If you aren’t holding a map and look like you know what you are doing, tourists will usually ask you where to go. It’s actually a bit a pride to give directions to tourists. Just ask us directly and fast. We’re a hurried lot lol.

Users who are viewing this thread