Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 22 Ch. 292 - Everyone's field trip

Dex-chan lover
That last one would have been better if she wasn't actually doing anything and was only winding up Yamai.

Dex-chan lover
Komi has been despoiled and is now impure goods.
Best girl Katai wins the Tadanobowl.

Dex-chan lover
@Isshiki_Kotonashi @walczyk
Some parts of Japan has 50hz 100V rating and the other have 60Hz 100V rating but America has 60Hz 120V rating.
The frequency does not affect electrical appliances but the voltage and current does affect, that why you need to buy a universal adapter from your country for it to change the rating to what you appliances needed.

https://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2225.html#:~:text=The%20voltage%20in%20Japan%20is,and%20ungrounded%20with%20two%20pins.

Fed-Kun's army
before i read this for Komi-san
then i read this to see BEST BOY TADANO

i see BEST BOY TADANO, i feel happy...

Supporter
The last page could be worse - I'm remembering back to when Negima featured a scene that was absolutely, unequivocally, sexual assault.

A coupla books later, it's all a big joke: The rapist was a woman in a suit that made them think it was a man, so it's all okay. Tee hee.

If you want to traumatize yourself, I'm talking about chapter
218. Bounty hunters capture a group, with the three women tied up and being groped everywhere by the tentacles of a bounty hunter named Paio. Two of them were apparently knocked out and aren't the one they were looking for, so he laughs about how their unconscious bodies will be "spoils of war". All indications are that it's about to get much worse for all three, then two different good girls show up in the nick of time. The bounty hunters spring a trap they think will knock the new arrivals out. Their leader talks about how "I doubt they'll die (from the trap)... not that they're exactly gonna be unharmed", in direct juxtaposition to Paio ominously giggling about having five victims now. Finally, MC shows up and mops the floor with all the bounty hunters. Nothing further happens to Paio.

Later in 235, some weird girl shows up in the baths and severely crosses the line groping everyone. (We find out it's Paio, to them she's a stranger.) Ku Fei has had enough and kicks her then ties her up, possibly just ahead of Setsuna bisecting her for assaulting Ojou-sama. Because she's a girl the others don't believe that she's guilty of anything. Paio claims Kamo forced her to do everything and is freed to resume groping.

Dex-chan lover
@arimareiji Wow you had to go and remind me of that. God Negima would be such a stronger manga if it weren't for all the weird fanservice stuff that plagues it.

Dex-chan lover
Awwww, that Tadano & Katai-kun date was so cute!
And lol...is it save to plug that game console into a different country's socket? XD Looks dangerous

Dex-chan lover
@keks503 I've never travelled abroad, but I'm pretty sure you have to by adapters for you to plug into the outlets so you don't fry your tech.

Also yea, just because we have 3 prongs doesn't mean there aren't 2 prong plugs in the US. For example, Apple cubes only use 2 prongs, and some lamps and consoles use two prongs. Of course, any 3 prong plugs will need an adaptor if you're travelling abroad (at least Japan)

Users who are viewing this thread