Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 22 Ch. 293 - Turn this way. Please.

Double-page supporter
HOLY SHIT
ITS HAPPENING ITS HAPPENING
PLZ TADANO PLZ REJECT HER AND CHOOSE GOD DAMN KOMI-SAN AND END THIS SUSPENSE ONCE AND FOR ALL

I just want this love triangle stuff to end already.

Let's just go back to making friends, please

I have always shipped manbagi with katai ever since that one time at the beach.
Not only would they both be left in the dust when tadano and komi get together. But they also like tadano for things that the other has.
They just need a moment together I'd say
And I'm pretty sure Katai isn't completely gay, his "admiration" for tadano was the same for komi. He's probs bi if anything.

Dex-chan lover
whats the point of so mush suspense like, do you think youre gonna fools us? you expect us to go "oh maybe manbagi has a chance ?!". its a almost 300 chapter romance manga, like any other, the MC's fate was sealed since the first chapter

Honestly, I'm kinda glad we're putting so much emphasis on this confession. It would have been a huge letdown if the author had just brushed this under the rug and focused on the inevitable Komi X Tadano ship after introducing this love triangle in the first place.

That being said, I'm glad we're finally putting this subplot to rest. And I'ma be PISSED if the author does some sort of plot twist where Tadano says yes!

@Donutlie For me the suspense comes because I know the rejection's (probably) coming and because I like Manbagi as a character. I don't want to see her get her heart broken and seeing it on the horizon just gives me a sense of "JUST RIP THE BANDAID OFF ALREADY FOR GOD'S SAKE I JUST WANT THEM ALL TO BE HAPPY AAAAAA"

I could certainly see manbagi and Tadano getting together for a few Arc's an interesting dynamic to explore and addressing how communication changes between partners and groups. (Plus it's not like Tadano hasn't shown an interest)

Although in my trashy fanfictiony hopes I would like to see them together for a while which eventually leads to distance between Tadano and Komi where eventually Manbagi decides to break up (as she is the best girl) when she sees how much he cares for Komi, but Tadano can't bring himself to confess to Komi, and we get a recreation of the blackboard screen from the beginning but this times its Komi who starts writing and it's just discussions about the weather and all there friends and ends with Komi asking if Tadano would like to walk home with her.

@rockerrock60 I wouldn't be surprised if he does say yes, but that'd probably be followed by a sad Komi arc where then he figures out he likes Komi more, and Manbagi just agrees to break up or something braindead like that

Users who are viewing this thread