Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 22 Ch. 293 - Turn this way. Please.

Weird take: Manbagi decided to sacrifice and told Tadano that Komi likes him.

No, not weird take.

I'm calling it.

Aggregator gang
Fucking damn it, I like love triangles on the journey, because they always have funny things happen, but the endings of love triangles always make me sad asf because someone ends up hurt

I don't think Komi san gets to be sad just then. You can't here them for one thing and second you handed that opportunity over cherry on top forget playing fair that was almost a forfeit. It was her idea to remain friends while pining for the same guy but the whole thing was they weren't going to interfere with one another Manbagi san should have made the situation on her own but it was handed to her by Komi san so now your upset what a load of processed meat

I'm still rooting for polyamory. It's really unlikely, but come on, it's not implausible! They all like each other and have really GREAT communication! What a great end to a series about someone not being able to communicate by getting into the kind of relationship where communication is Super Duper Important.

Dex-chan lover
Gentleman... it has been a privilege sailing this ship with you...

Dex-chan lover
One of the good things about this manga is that it uses real settings. The hotel exists, that church exists, the beach scenes in Japan exist, the place that Komi and Tadano skated exists. They walked a lot. From the hotel to the church is more than 5.5km.

Users who are viewing this thread