Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 22 Ch. 294 - I'm also sorry

Dex-chan lover
As far as bullshit confession stalling goes... this was one of the better one. At least it's no fucking cocksucking bullshit like them can't hear shit because some dumb fireworks or because some moron fall asleep...

Dex-chan lover
I quickly play sad lofi for lost souls on my other phone when i saw the title before reading and oh boy what a sigh of relief. We still be here for a year or two probably.

Oh f*ck you. They're not Ballsy enough to let Manbagi confess. Goddammit. Let Manbagi Win ffs

i'm now hating the fact that he's just dragging the confession arc longer and longer

How bittersweet. Wonder how this is going to play out.

Thanks for the translations as always !

fucking confession arc stalling andy dude, like just fucking confess you gyarufuck.

JUST BECAUSE A MANGA IS FAMOUS DOESN'T MEAN YOU CANFUCKING PERMA STALL FOR FUCKING MONEY LIKE WTF MEN JUST GET CONFESS, GET TO 100 FRIENDS THEN FUCKING BRING AN EPILOUGE CHAPTER OR 3 THEN END IT HOW FUCKING HARD IS THAT

So he clearly realized she was talking about him, and now knows the both she and Komi like him, cause he got super red after she left.

Fed-Kun's army
@Dezir but I don't think the readers want it to end lol
I'm perfectly fine with nothing happening cos I still enjoy reading it

Dex-chan lover
art is good, characters are likeable, plot still has room to grow, stories are fun, and yet everyone here is bitching about another set of filler chapters that they will absolutely read

seriously, you aren't forced to read this just because it's popular, but remember it's popular for a reason

IT'S BEENSTALLED FOR TOO LONG DUDE, LIKE THE FRIENDSHIP DEVELOPMENT BETWEEN KOMI AND MANBAGIIS NICE,BUT IF HE'SGONNA DEVELOP IT MORE JUST MAKE THEM FUCKING YURI BECAUSE THEY FUCKING CARE SO MUCH EACH OTHER,LIKE WTF IS THIS, MANBAGISHOULDVE CONFESSED AT THE HOTSPRINGS, THAT WAS THE PERFECT FUCKING TIMING TO FUCKING CONFESS, THEN KOMI WONDERS WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN, THAT COULD BE THE NEXT ADVANCEMENT, BUT NOOOO HE FUCKING STALLS YET AGAIN FOR FUCKING VOLUME LENGTH LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOO BOYS WOOOOOOOOOOH MORE FILLER

Users who are viewing this thread