Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 22 Ch. 294 - I'm also sorry

Double-page supporter
For some reason this reminds me a bit about Nisekoi and Onodera. Only Onodera had some chances at first and she lost time, while here either way I don't think Manbagi ever had chances. It's a lost battle from the start.

Also I think friends or not it's bullshit that the girls have to update each other like this. Either renounce about Tadano or have some drama over him, to continue being "all ok", very friendly and all because they are good friends feels too forceful and unrealistic

@Iceblink first, it's a fictional. It's not supposed to be realistic in the first place. Second, you probably don't have enough female friend to decide that.

How many times do we need Manwhateverthefuckhernameis to say she is gonna fess up and then pussy out?
Give Komi one of the 100 chances this stupid bitch had and end the manga christ

Dex-chan lover
@KLGChaos 294 chapters. This manga is about Komi, who cant communicate well, but, like 60% of the chapters are purely fillers (parents / friends of komi and tadano doing something, or non-romantic fillers). The rest of the chapters is about Komi being god-worshipped.

Also, Manbagi's confession didnt get through, which means the story between tadano and manbagi didnt end there. It's gonna drag on for long. 294 chapters lol.

I've only been caught up for like 2 months but I already get everyone's complaints about the stalling.

Dex-chan lover
Aight I'm gonna be blunt, Komi looks extremely retarded in the cover page. Like, deformed annoying orange kind of retarded face.

There have been at most 50 good chapters of this out of nearly 300, and like half of those good chapters were right at the start.

It's a shame because this could have been an 8/10 comfy SOL but arcs like this one and their execution are honestly terrible. Won't rate till its over but this feels like a 4/10 at best as is

Dex-chan lover
More stalling AMAZING YES PLEASE MAKE US WAIT ANOTHER 30 CHAPTERS SO WE CAN GET BLUE BALLED AGAIN I LOVE IT ITS SO ORIGINAL AND TOTALLY NOT ANNOYING

@KLGChaos

Calling this a slow SOL after this chapter is cope lol. This is generic love triangle drama not a comfy read.

Can't have your cake and eat it too. The "it's SOL" excuse rings empty after 100+ chapters of a pointless, boring love triangle

I'm sad. But not in the way I expected to be. I thought this would be it and the bandage would be ripped off. But we're here again; in the endless void of "What ifs?" It's a depressing feeling; to be forced to endure this charade again. Yet, at the same time, there's a tiny flicker of hope that maybe everyone can be together in the end. But I know that's not going to happen; it'd be... pretty unrealistic and too perfect, in a way. But it's amusing to know that even Manbagi ships those two. But...

The pain continues. Please, just confess already. Before Tadano's previous love interest enters the fray to make this even more annoyingly painful. Because we all know she'll fall for him hard now.

As if anyone couldn't.

Dex-chan lover
Vote for Komi-san's anime!
Vote no. 40 if you want Komi-san anime!

https://www.anime-japan.jp/main/ajranking/

Double-page supporter
I don't know why people keep calling the progression non-existent even though the progress DID happen the way you didn't like, with komi and manbagi realizing that despite all their naivety in trying to share affection with tadano in the end one of them will be inevitably hurt. The way komi runs off out of the church is literally the same with manbagi running off to the lonely stairs in 2nd year festival arc, oda simply tried to recreate that scene with manbagi rushing off to calm komi down as a favor to what komi did to manbagi on the stair of ch 223-227.

Too much sadness in my wholesome manga lately.

Sad_girls.png

Lmao romcom readers be triggered, welcome to SoL buddy!

Users who are viewing this thread