Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 22 Ch. 294 - I'm also sorry

Fed-Kun's army
Damn... there is no right answer. I'm still Team Komi, but I've always liked Manbagi's character. This author is too good at messing with my feels.

Dex-chan lover
@YanderePol Were they more sexually attracted to Tadano and not romantically attracted, they could probably arrange it so that neither of them are married to him but both are banging him. This isn't the kind of manga where that would be acceptable, though.

Aggregator gang
0KzZsSX.png

Tadano hella cute

Dex-chan lover
How can it be that Tadano is both Best Boy and Best Girl in the same manga

¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So This was the ting we have been waiting for
I been fine with whats been happening cuz I knew this was comming but now im mad that was the only ting that should not have happened

Ohh, that was pretty close. At least she dropped a big hint.

Hopefully Tadano's next course of action is wondering how to approach the whole Manbagi-likes-him situation...
...but we know he won't be connecting those dots/thinking about that anytime soon. gdammit sensei.

tbf, even if he did connect them but can't fathom the idea of anyone falling for him, then . . . lmaooo -therethere-

Dex-chan lover
tadano you either get that gyaru cooch or you go full femboy
i will not forgive you if you go the boring komi-san route

Aggregator gang
if the story doesnt progress in the next month or so im dropping this series, its just plain boring

Fed-Kun's army
Hmm... I'm supposed to be on a mountain... why am I ended up on endless plain with no direction on sight?!

Dex-chan lover
Disappointing, but at least we got to know that Tadano is finally starting to read the situation. Dude's like a camera that can see everything but itself until someone shoves a mirror in its face.

Best answer is take them both. 'Course that wouldn't actually work. Harems just don't work in real life.

Users who are viewing this thread